My Fab Followers

Friday 2 March 2018

Birthday card using Marianne goodies!


How's everyone doing in the snow? I was down south and had to drive back from Guildford yesterday.  Had a really good run back despite the weather, just took it carefully and think it was good as so few cars about.  The roads were reasonably clear of snow although I did see a couple of accidents where people were clearly going too fast for the conditions.  Anyway, this was my card for my MIL who celebrated her birthday down in Guildford.  I decided to make it purely with my Marianne stash and managed to do this apart from the Fairy image which is from the Prima Fairy Belle paper pad.

I do love me some rolled flowers especially with a pearl popped in the centre.


I love this new Rose Bouquet die too! Full list of Marianne products is below.


Marianne Products Used

Apple Blossom 3D Embossing Folder - DF3446
Frame Die - CR1414
Rose Bouquet - LR0505
Rolled Flowers - LR0256
Petra's Small Ornament Arch Die - LR0319
Anja's Vintage Ornament Die - LR0270
Tiny's Flower 2 - LR0249
Flower Stem Flourish - LR0120
Small Mirror - LR0321
Mattie's Wild Flowers Decoupage - MB0164

That's it for now - have a great weekend - stay safe and warm.

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: