My Fab Followers

Monday 4 December 2017

My card on the Marianne Inspiration Blog


It was my turn to share a card on the Marianne Inspiration blog recently and here it is.  I love the large Christmas stamp and Die set with loads of different sentiments too but I think the word makes such a focal point on it's own too.

You can see the details of how I made the card here and a full list of Marianne products  used are below.

Christmas Song Stamp and Die set - KJ1719
Bells- CR1343
Holly Frame Die Set - LR0488
Basket Die - LR0436
Poinsettia Dies - LR0121
Papers- Berry Christmas PB7053

I made the flowers out of Foamarin - not sure if it was necessary with such a 'flat' flower but they add a nice touch of texture.

Also, I love the Holly frame die set!

That's it for now - off to do a bit of felting!

Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: