My Fab Followers

Thursday 3 August 2017

Beehive Happy Birthday



Morning - just popping in quickly to share the card I made for my daughter's boyfriend, Jack.  Amongst his many talents - including being a great artist, lino cutter, and having great taste in girls (!) , he's also a beekeeper - so this Woodware stamp and matching sentiment was perfect.  
I got my water colour pencils out for this one and enjoyed the change of medium - must do more!! And I love the little sentiment that comes with the stamp set.  I also used the Marianne Design Chicken Wire die from the Craftables range (CR1401) as it can just as easily be a  honeycomb, right! The little photocorner enamels are also Marianne Designs.  

Right must push on, housework and more gardening to do today before the wider family arrive Friday night!
Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: